CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMITMENTS
Among the leading pan-African financial groups, BMCE Bank of Africa is the most internationally oriented Moroccan banking group, with a presence in more than thirty countries in Africa, Europe and Asia, employing more than 14,800 staff across the world.
Several commitments made - Equator Principles, UN Global Compact, Positive Impact Finance Principles, Mainstreaming Climate Action in Financial Institutions - confirm BMCE Bank of Africa's continuous willingness to contribute, with Impact, to the Sustainable Development Goals.
BMCE Bank of Africa Group's Corporate Social Responsibility Charter defines 6 pledges which guide our practices and growth model as a committed Group. Our CSR Charter is articulated around the
following strategic areas: :
- 1. Respect business ethics and the interests of our clients.
- 2. Promote sustainable financing and social entrepreneurship.
- 3. Be a responsible employer attentive to our employees and accompany their development.
- 4. Be diligent in the exercise of governance and risk management.
- 5. Protect the environment.
- 6. Act in the interest of communities and support dialogue with our stakeholders.
The objectives associated with each pledge are guidelines that each leader, manager, and employee must integrate within their scope of actions, to deploy the necessary means for their implementation and regularly disclose them, as part of extra-financial reporting.
The active involvement of all is essential to tackle this major challenge, in respect of the values, ethics, responsibility and good governance that bring us together.
BMCE Bank of Africa Group Corporate Social Responsibility Charter
6 pledges aligned with industry best practices
For Group-wide deployment of the CSR Approach