You are :
A Moroccan living abroad or a Moroccan already lived abroad and returned definitely to morocco during the past year and you want to invest in a new project in your own country or you need financy to grow your business in Morocco? BMCE Bank offers you the investment credit "BMCE MRE Invest"
• This credit will make you eligible for a non-refundable state support;
• You can benefit from financing up to 65 % of the overall cost of your project;
• You have the possibility to deposit your file both in Morocco (in one of BMCE Bank agencies) and abroad (in BMCE EuroServices agencies and representative offices) ;
• You can choose between a fixed or variable interest rate, define the repayment period of the credit and even defer repayment ;
• A customized support through the expertise of our network.
Which sectors of activity are concerned?
Industry, and services related to education, hospitality and health sector.
For wich conditions?
• If you want to invest in a project whose value is higher or equal to one Million Dirham ;
• Make a contribution from your own funds in currency: at least 25 % of the total amount of the investment project.
How is the project financed?
Your project is financed in the following conditions:
• You benefit from a government support up to 10 % of your share in the project (for any project superior or equal to 1 Million Dhs) with a ceiling of 5 MDH ;
• Contribution from your own funds in currency: at least 25 % of the total amount of the investment project ;
• BMCE Bank financing: maximum 65 % of the total amount of the project.
How long does the credit MRE invest last?
The duration varies from 5 years up to 12 years.